Kunstlerhaus Buchsenhausen, Innsbruck/Austria
Deadline Jan. 31, 2011
Type – Residency, Grant
Category – Activism, Architecture, Conceptual, Curating, Design, etc.
Professional visual/media artists, art theorists, art critics, and curators from all over the world are eligible for the fellowship.
– a grant of EUR 3,150 to cover the costs of living during the period of residency in Innsbruck;
– an individual studio for working and living, furnished with a large shared kitchen;
– a production budget for the realization of the proposed project;
– a budget for inviting experts to Büchsenhausen for the purpose of professional exchange;
– the opportunity of a group exhibition at the end of the fellowship at the Neue Galerie in Innsbruck.