Iata descrierea din Wikipedia pentru acest complex cultural din Valencia:
The Ciutat de les Arts i les Ciències (Valencian), Ciudad de las Artes y las Ciencias (Spanish) or City of Arts and Sciences is an ensemble of five areas in the dry river bed of the now diverted River Turia in Valencia, Spain.
The „city” is made up of the following, usually known by their Valencian names:
- El Palau de les Arts Reina Sofía — Opera house and performing arts centre
- L’Hemisfèric — Imax Cinema, Planetarium and Laserium
- L’Umbracle — Walkway / Garden
- El Museu de les Ciències Príncipe Felipe — Science museum
- L’Oceanogràfic — Open-air oceanographic park
Surrounded by attractive streams and pools of water, it and the surrounding areas of the „city” are typically used as a relaxing place to walk day or night, with an open air bar outside El Museu de les Ciències Príncipe Felipe during the evening (especially during events).